Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday

This morning, I got up about 6:30 am, made coffee, then knit on my current sock project until 9:00. a great way to start the day. I teach sock knitting classes at local yarn shops. Today was the start of a new series of classes. I meet with 2 delightful ladies, and they are started on their sock projects. The day started cool, then warm and sunny after class. Got a few groceries. Chatted with my cousin on facebook, talked to another friend on the phone. Gary picked up a pizza for dinner. Now, back to sock knitting with the baseball game on TV. My kind of perfect day. How was your day?
Still waiting for contact with one prize winner.

1 comment:

Susan said...

How nice to have Thursday off in July, after the rain.
The sun is setting almost straight down Halloran.
I loved this whole day, the hmbds are going crazy over the petite indigo butterfly bush, the gray cat came in and was pleasant to my housecat, we had zucchini and peas from the garden (separately) and there are no fireworks.