Friday, December 31, 2010

Closing of 2010

The year, 2010 has only a few more hours. I am ready for a new year, a new perspective. I have had the last week of the year off work, and had planned to complete 2 knitting projects. Well, those 2 projects are still on the needles, but are closer to completion.
What will 2011 bring? I did spend over 6 hours with Mike at Bandanna's Skin Art in 2010, wonder if I will get that "itch", again. Tattoos just seem pop into my head, and roll around for a while, then I go see Mike.
I don't see any major life changes in 2011, same house, same job. Teach some sock knitting classes, take some knitting classes. Sock Summit in Portland in July, looking forward to the adventure, again.
My husband will become a senior citizen is July, that sounds a bit odd. What the heck, we take a discount or two.

No comments: