Thursday, September 3, 2009

Light Humor

Last September, I had to cancel a massage appointment, since I was in eastern WA. I get back home and call Gina to schedule a massage. We find a date and time, then I say by the way, I got a tattoo with my brother and Julie. Gina is a bit conservative and says OK. I am laying on my stomach, she is massaging my back. No tattoo on my back or arms. So, she usually massages one leg, leaving the other leg covered, but decides to check both ankles for a tattoo. I remember chuckling to myself and thinking not on the ankle. I then, roll over to my back and there is my tattoo, upper left chest. My Nicole tattoo close to my heart. I had a massage today, as Gina finished she circled the heart and placed her hands on Nicole's signature and we both said, "Nicole" together.