Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Miscellaneous

Well, the highlight of the evening was a budget hearing for fire district 5. I am a fire commissioner, so we talked about money and planned a budget.

On the knitting front, I am going to knit myself a sweater. I saw the pattern on the cover of the winter edition of Interweave Knits. Then for the last 4 days, I have been looking at yarn and colors. I made the color decision, today, it is brick red heather, not bright red, kind of red/brown. I have been to WildFibers every day for the last 4 days, looking at colors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the color.JL will look cool in this....(:+)

Gary

Susan said...

and maybe someone will have a class in cabling without a cable needle. Anna does it, she could come show us how.

Susan said...

I like that shade, looked it up. Nice on you, goes with everything!