Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Evening

It seems this has been a tough, long week. Some of salutes to Nicole, include Julie wrote Nicole a letter in a birthday card with a stuffed heart, that said "I miss you". Jeff and Sharon released 11 balloons with forget-me-not seeds inside. Gary, Meggen and I went to the beach on Samish Island, released 3 red roses and heart shape candies. Meggen did want to retrieve the roses.
If you have a story to share, add a comment.

On the knitting front, I did finish Jeff's red socks. I have a photo, should I post it? The socks have not been sent to Jeff, yet. I teach sock knitting classes, I had a classes on both Saturday and Sunday. Knitters have nice energy, even when they are focused on a new technique.

I am almost half way into the new Grisham book "The Associate". Interesting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was real nice,,Lots of thinking, Gary crying, with Meggen