Thursday, August 20, 2009

Donate

I "got" the opportunity to donate to my county, today. Yes, I received a speeding ticket on a county road, that was "chipsealed", on Tuesday. Chipseal is a layer of oil covered with gravel. Yes, the posted speed was 25 mph, I was going 41. oops. He did write my ticket for only 5 miles over or I could be making a larger donation to my county. The funny thing is, Gary rolls through stop signs and I keep saying I am going to laugh, when you get a ticket for blowing the stop sign. I will write the check and mail it. done deal. Post # 350.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Good attitude!
Coming back from town people going TO town were the ones going fast. I had to replace my windshield finally after too many rocks, out of pocket. I wince and grit my teeth driving on newly graveled roads!