Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ramble On and On

I am in the second week of a cruddy cold. I have medications, antibiotics and vicodin for cough suppressant. do I feel a lot better? not really, bummer for me.
During my time at home, I have read some interesting things, like Baba-Yaga, a Russian fairy tale. I have been reading Elizabeth Zimmerman's Knitting Almanac. Which is thought provoking and humorous.
My mother's birthday was yesterday. I was wondering, if she ever read EZ. My mother did some beautiful handwork, crocheted lace, knitting, embroidery and sewing. I am lucky to have a few of her hand stitched items.
Have I done much knitting, this past week? not really. Really, I am not whining, but am tired of this cruddy cold. I guess my body has been overstressed and is on a time out for physical healing.

1 comment:

Susan said...

If you haven't turned the corner yet with the antibiotic maybe you should check back with the Dr?