Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Friendly Bet

Now and then, Gary and I bet dinner. This week, the New York Yankees were in Seattle to play the Mariners, a 4 game series. So, Gary proposed his bet, that the Yankees would win all 4 games. I countered with, the M's win at least one game. Well, the Yankees did win the first 3 games and the Mariners won, today. So, I told Gary I am choosing Applebees for my dinner place. Then, he tried to renegotiate the bet. Nope, I won dinner.

When Nicole was old enough to choose the place to go to dinner, she liked to choose Applebees.
I think, because she got a balloon, crayons and a little coloring book. She was so cute the way, she would say "Applebees". Nicole's dinner choice was Chicken Fingers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats what Gary is going to have at applebee's..Just took some pictures of JL cleaning some fresh caught crabs from in front of Samish Island yesterday..Going to be a very good din din tonight with crab meat on fresh veggies with chesse..

Gary

Susan said...

Good for the Mariners! They did not let you down.