Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Festive Flowers


Gary had surgery, yesterday, all went well. We are volunteer fire fighters. Our fire department brought Gary the flowers, Sunday evening. He was overnight patient, and is home, napping.
-
The flowers are nice holiday colors, which is our total decorations. I am not a big Christmas fan or decorations. I did send checks to Make-A-Wish and the Skagit Humane Society in Nicole's honor and memory. She will like the help for kids and animals.
-
The art work in the background is part of my puffin art collection. I have other Alaskan art as well. I do love to visit art museums, too.
-
Weather forecast is for more snow in western Washington. I took all week off of work to care for Gary, so no worries about getting to work. I did go to town, this afternoon, important items, wine for me, take the paycheck to the bank and a new sock knitting book. I could be happy for days of being snowed-in.

No comments: