Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Nicole and pets

Frank



Nicole and Kayden
On a camping trip in Granite, Oregon, 4th of July, 2005, Nicole found Frank the frog.
Of course, Nicole the animal lover, wanted to bring Frank home to live.
Frank comes home and lives with Jeff and Nicole.
Frank's diet consists of live crickets, about a dozen a week.
Frank is moved from his water tank, to a dry container for his feeding.
When I was staying at Jeff's house, Frank was having a cricket feast and my cell phone was on the coffee table. At the hospital in Jeff's room, there were so many different cell phones ringing.
I had put my phone on vibrate. So, when my phone rang on the coffee table, next to Frank's dry tank, it made all sort of racket. At first, I thought it was Frank making all that noise.
Since, that moment, my cell phone is now named Frank.

3 comments:

Jan said...

She did love her pets. I know she is taking care of our dog that recently passed too. :)

JoLynn said...

I am sure Nicole had a herd of dogs and Bently and maybe a horse or two to take care of.

Susan said...

That is one fat frog! and a funny story too.