Thursday, December 11, 2008

Spring 04

Nicole at Multnomah Falls, Oregon
spring 2004
Jeff and Nicole on a road trip, which included a stop at the Portland Zoo.
-
Nicole's love for animals, includes Portland Zoo visits, numerous visits to Woodland Park Zoo, Vancouver Aquarium, Greater Vancouver Zoo and Point Defiance Zoo.
Once, we went to Northwest Trek, she asked "where are the monkeys?"
Northwest Trek has only animals native to the northwest, no monkeys.
Today, I was to be off work. Got a call from work, can I cover part of the day. said sure, the afternoon. Phone call with the boss was at the same time, as we (fire department volunteers) were headed out of the door on a medical aid call. I was asleep, when the pager went off.
so, started my morning with a blast awake.
-
Now, I have had coffee, showered and dressed for work.

No comments: