Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thank You, Jan

Jan, her link is in my sidebar (I have not figured how to make it clickable in this text). Jan had a very nice posting, 12/16 about our loss of Nicole and the slow, sometimes challenging healing process.

Gary is resting from his surgery on Monday, progressing nicely at home.

We got a couple more inches of snow, overnight, as it continues to snow. It seems like a heatwave, up to 30 degrees from a low of 15. I know, other part of the country are much colder. Meggen and I did go for a walk to make more tracks in the snow.

2 comments:

Jan said...

You are all on my mind. I just know it has to be difficult. Glad Gary is doing good. Tell Jeff hello for us too.

Jen said...

Jan is a genuine sweetheart! And I'm sorry Gary had surgery! And I agree, it's a much warmer day out there today. Very beautiful. I'm gearing up for more snow, tho! Have a great day.