Thursday, October 2, 2008

In memory of our sweet Nicole

Today, on the way to the cemetery, I stopped to buy some flowers. At the store, I saw Debbie, who was first onto the accident scene, called for help and held Jeff's hand.
The heart shaped wreaths were in place, drying beautifully. I added a few fresh flowers.
-
The photos were both taken at Bayview State Park, near Anacortes, WA. Gary, myself and Meggen (our dog) live within 10 miles of the park. Everytime, Nicole visited, we went to the park to explore. Gary and Nicole always searched for little crabs under the rocks.
The tree photo with Nicole was taken in 05. The beach photo with Nicole, myself and Meggen was taken during spring break, this year.
-
I plan to add photos and stories to help heal our hearts.

If you have any stories or memories that you would want to share, please email me at wl7boo at wavecable dot com. We love hearing your and sharing your stories. It keeps her spirit alive and helps us to heal our hearts because of our continued love for her. ♥

8 comments:

JoLynn said...

This is a fantastic way to be able to share our feelings and thoughts about our friend Nicole. Thank you very much.

Jan said...

Hi Jolynn, that was me on your account with the first comment. Sorry. This is so great. We will enjoy a place to go and share and remember. We all loved her so.

Anonymous said...

Boy a great start on Nicole's blog..She was very special person in our
hearts...Always smiling and such fun to be around..

Anonymous said...

Just went outside this evening, The big planet Jupiter is shinning now, and its Nicole smilling down on us..She says that everything is good and she has all our past dogs with her..She loves us all..

Susan said...

Such a little sprite with shining hair and eyes, how much she enriched the world.

Bren's Life said...

I am a blog friend of Jan's & Mattie's. I was so touched by Nicole's sweet blog & my heart goes out to your family. I hope her parents are doing ok. They are in my prayers.
I love her post about going horse back riding & how it was better then Disneyland ever.. She really semmed to love animals.
Now she is taking care of Bentley for Mattie. Oh my heart hurts for poor little Mattie & losing her 2 best friends so close together..

Suzetta said...

Love the photo of Nicole in the tree. Bayview State Park is one of my favorite places too. I will always think of Nicole when I go there from now on.

Anonymous said...

JoLynn,
my heart is with you. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know you absolutely adored Nicole. Heal my sweet friend. Love Irene