Friday, October 17, 2008

Miscellaneous

Hello, I am still here. My brother sent some photos to my flickr account, then I couldn't figure out how to post them, here. I know, ask a teenager. Still working on that challenge.

Next, this was meeting week for me, I am a volunteer firefighter, which meeting or training is every Monday evening. Also, I am a fire commissioner, the third Wednesday was meeting night. So, Tuesday, I was working on fire commission budget in preparation for the meeting.

Of course, still have the day job, 3 days a week. (dental hygiene).

Thursday, I did a bunch of errands. got a lot checked off that list.

Friday, had a nice lunch and a great visit with a friend from Ocean Shores in Bellingham.
Tomorrow, is class 3 of sock knitting class, that I teach.

On Sunday, I am going to visit my brother, maybe upload pictures from his computer, directly to here. I may bug Jan for some help on Monday or Tuesday. I also, have to figure out how to highlight Jan, so it is clickable from here to her blog. ask a teenager.

No comments: